I think M will kill me if we have shrimp again.
Mind you, there's a bag of shrimp in the freezer, which I think will be quite tasty with a roasted garlic bechamel and gnocchi. I'm looking forward to that dish, but I agree with M's assessment that I must try other seafood before I move on to chicken or pork.
So, after a really hard workout yesterday, I managed to undo the hundreds of calories burned in less than one meal.... McDonald's helped, by providing a Filet-o-Fish combo meal via drive-thru.
I'll spare you all pictures, because:
1 - I was really hungry.
2 - I totally forgot to take any pictures anyway.
3 - It's fast food. It didn't really look that appetizing anyway.
Needless to say, it wasn't the best thing I've eaten since Bonefish Grill. I ate every last bite of it, though, probably because I was starving. I didn't eat breakfast before running, so I probably would've eaten anything in front of me at that point.
It was fishier than I thought it would be, but thankfully, there was plenty of tartar sauce. Copious amounts of mayo made the sandwich better than it should have been.
M says Burger King has a better fish sandwich than McD's, so perhaps I'll try that next time I have an urgent need for fast food.
No comments:
Post a Comment